Thursday, August 11, 2005

Hand Foot Mouth Disease aka HFMD

Just when you thought you are out of the woods of the dreaded flu, another dreaded task comes your way. sol! (scream out loud). My cute baby boy of 2 years had HFMD last Tue. the funny thing was that I didn't know that he had HFMD! Neither did my Hubby! We saw popped up red dots, similar to chicken pox on his butts and hands. Then he complained at night before he slept, of course he can't speak well yet, so we didn't know what he said. What he spouted was "Pain! Pain!" and the rest, was gibberish. What pain? Where? He can't even indicate. How didfficult it is to be a parent! I can't even decode this alien language of his! lol! So this 2 year old's blur parents still sent him to school on wed and thu, til my hubby got a call from the childcare at noon. The teachers suspected he had HFMD. I could not be contacted that Thu because I was so busy in school and also had choir practise till 5.45pm. Then in the evening on Thu I read my sms. That was why you guys didn't see me last fri and I couldn't celebrate the NDay on Monday. So I was "in isolation chambers" with my son till wed. But then I "loogi" my 1 week childcare leave because of the National Day hols. So I'm back at work today. sigh!... However, I do miss all of you... I miss all of you so much... I miss giving out the scoldings... heee heee and I miss giving you more work to do, and more tests... . BTW, I thinking of a children's gift multiplied by 74 twelve year old kids. If each kid is given a budget of $3, what is the total I need to spend... your maths homework. Could you suggest what I can buy with $3 for each of you?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

erm....you could get us a g-2 pen(by pilot)and a stapler....



patrick ren...

11:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just give us the money.. or we will rob u!! haha

Rixing

6:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it chocolate? ( mine fav) :)

10:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home