Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Hell Ride

I had one of the worst taxi ride in my whole life! I innocently flagged this yellow cab down. I never knew I was about to have the worst hell ride... this cab driver was this old wrinkly man with this large goggle-like spectacles that covered almost half of his puny face. He could well be 66years old... what the heck is he driving at such an age!. OK, never mind if he drives well and safely! He brakes at the last minute, beats the red lights (also beat the fright out of my pure innocent heart), swerves from lane to lane like a mongoose! Usually, I do not belt up in cabs but this time I feared for my dear precious life... I mean who will take care of my 2 little darlings and 1 big darling (my husband) and 2 old folkies (my parents) should my life be taken away? Touch wood!! So there was I, belted up and praying at every second for God to be merciful to me. I even confessed my sins and hoped that God will let me live on!!!! So as you would have known by now, I'm still alive. As the hell ride ended, (which costs me 5.70) I shoved the hell driver my money and left saying, "Keep the change!" He smiled and said, "OK, see you again!" My jaws dropped and I muttered under my breath, "No way!" and the door slammed shut. From the corner of my eye, I knew this hell rider had sped off in search of his next prey.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.. laugh at u!!! and as if u innocent haha compared to me u are not innocent!! haha !!

9:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

previous commment form me (rixing)

9:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really....totter i'll watch out for him......hupmh

2:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucky nothing happen to you!! wat will happen to 6c and 6e after you are gone??(TOUCH WOOD)

8:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm, taxi IS public transport.I think.

you-know-who

10:46 am  
Blogger Chrissy said...

Ya....I know what u mean...this crazy taxi driver almost made me late for scholl and made me pay him an extra 20 cents...

12:51 am  
Blogger Chrissy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home