Friday, November 03, 2006

What to do?

The exams are over. So what am I to do with a bunch of 29 kids? Go sentosa. Go zoo...? I have been doing that every year for the past 8 years. Go picnic? Where then? Perhaps just stay in school and make them play board games. I can't wait for the hols to come..... yeah....! I'm going to club med with my family and four other family friends.... yeah! I just hope it would be sunny days.
Anyway, Isabelle would like to see the class, but I have trouble getting the correct date for her to come. Should I order a class photo for her too?

3 Comments:

Blogger Sweetest.Habbo said...

I have no idea what to do.Danial (5I)

8:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe you can bring us to arcade to play or watch movie lor........ so nice!
but we pay our own lar(duh) lol!pls!?...............

10:32 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah ivan, you'd love that right

-kl
--I FORGOT MY PASSWORD
just cancel school. holidays earlier

12:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home