Sunday, July 13, 2008

EXSTUDENTS

Met up with the 2004 batch kids BBQing at the Astor Green Pit. They'ew 15 now and all, well, let's say half grown up. They boys were very tall and many towering above me.... tsk tsk, to think some were shorter than me, now they say i'm short... hmph!  Well, it's good to see them and hear of their stories. So full of life and zest and not many cares in the world. Call for the occasion? It's the return of Jeff from US. He has this drawl in his accent and it's weird to heard it from an Asian.... But God bless his heart. i'm glad they all took the pains to connect with me year after year after year. Not sure if they went overnight last night.....

Wanna load the photos of last night but I dunno how to operate my new nokia 6300!! I'm a dinosaur when it comes to technology!! I plug this USB cable to my macbook and then nothing happens!! How on earth do i trnsfer the photos? Now waiting my me saviour, aka computer man hubby to redeem me from this helplessness..... face it i can be a helpless damsel.